Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time is short

Today it started to sink in.  I don't have a whole lot of time to be a missionary?  My presidents words still ring in my head, "Use the edges of time."  I'm excited to see mt family and do normal things, but the pain and sorrow that comes from being released as a missionary almost excedes my excitement.  Then I was thinking, don't be like that.  Use the time i have now to burst to the finish line.  Become even better than I am now, teach better, tract better, walk faster, talk more, be more friendly, learn more lessons, be more christlike.  The list goes on.  We cannot waste time on negative things, we must learn to flip them around and be postitive.  It's impossible not to experience these things but we cannot let them keep us from moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment